Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Gunbound [!OT]

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Talk about anything related to Gunbound. Post your ID too, if you play it. Mine is Shiinigami.

    To download it, go to www.gunbound.net

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MrWiseman ^^

    Not having time to play much lately, though, I hope I can fix this after finals.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I played when it first came out. I was ranked 986th forums

    But now I'm like 363155th >_>

    Yeah, haven't played in awhile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •